1. Owners of dc-hunters.com are aware that the right to privacy is one of the basic human rights, therefore we respect your privacy and handle your personal data responsibly, carefully and in accordance with the applicable legislation in force in the Republic of Slovenia and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. We do not collect any information about user’s activities on our website and we do not collect IP addresses and/or perform any analytical or statistical actions with data. Cookies used on our website are only those strictly necessary for a proper functioning of our website, which enable us to determine correct user access level for each session / visit on our website. We do not use third party cookies.
3. Access to personal data is granted only to authorized employees and website developers– in the scope and for the purposes necessary to conduct the work processes – website and Indico development. We do not and will not share your personal data with third parties.
4. Our website and Indico platform both use encrypted connection via SSL connection / certificate (Secure Socket Layer).
5. We recommend that you also protect your privacy and personal data yourself.
Every individual is responsible for:
– the safety of the username and password, which should be kept appropriately and only be disclosed to persons who they completely trust,
– the safety of their e-mail address,
– and appropriate software protection (anti-virus) of their computer or other devices for accessing different content.
6. For additional information about processing of personal data or your suggestions for improving our policy and practices, you can contact us via e-mail address email@example.com